I have spent the last three days in bed with a miserable cold. I have done my best to exercise and hang out with my friends but let me tell you, I am not a good time. In the three days I have spent in bed I have come to a few conclusions.
They are as follows:
- I don’t know what I want to be when I grow up. (Am I already a grownup? I hope not.)
- I need to save my money to move into an apartment with my friend, Candice.
- I need a statement necklace, green jeans and a white blouse for Thanksgiving. I realize I am a little early on that one.
- I want to build a gold bracelet collection for the fall and winter months.
- I am going to do my best to put aside about 100 dollars for gifts for the less fortunate this holiday season.
- Lastly, I need to marry wealthy to keep up with everything I want.
Just kidding one more- I do NOT suggest a glass of wine after cold medicine. yikes.
I wish I had more to share but I haven’t done much other than watch netflix, eat chocolate and take medicine. I am hoping by tomorrow I can go for a LOONG gym session and be almost back to normal.