Hey ya’ll! Coming at you from a little break in my crazy chaotic life for some blog land lovin’. Right now from my lovely neck of the woods it is 14 degrees outside but it feels like 10. In the spirit of all things positive, at least we hit double digits?
Sunday, almost 50!? Are you drunk? If so stay like that. I like you way better this way.
Since joining the Her Campus Blogger Network I have discovered so many new blogs and such lovely ladies. However, I feel as though I am learning so much about them without really knowing anything about them. Alas, I have decided to post 20 random facts about myself. A really big part of me is saying “this is weird, no one cares” but I’m doing it anyway. Here goes nothing-
- I tend to overdo the caffeine thing when I need energy. Coffee, tea, shots of espresso and Five Hour Energy. You name it, I love it.
- I have an extremely irrational fear of the dark. Considering I’m 20 and should have grown out of this fear, oh I don’t know, 10 years ago! I wake up in the middle of the night every night for no reason at all, just to stare at the ceiling and check to make sure my front door is locked is all that I can guess.
- When I was little my parents and I had this grand dream of me growing up to be a Rockette. When I stopped growing a 5’2″ I changed my dream to Tinkerbell. I am very seriously auditioning to play Tinkerbell in Disney World and I couldn’t be more excited about it.
- I’m not just being overdramatic with my complaining about the cold. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and the cold causes me physical pain. Okay, so I’m a litte dramatic sometimes. Whatever.
- Breakfast in my favorite meal of the day. Scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, home fries, waffles.. stopping now because I’m starving and this isn’t helping.
- When I talk about being all over the place, I really am. It is nothing short of a miracle that I complete little tasks, never mind the big ones, daily. For instance, this post has been open for over an hour and everything in the world is distracting me from it. My new guilty pleasure, Influenster.com, is the biggest offender.
Whenever I have a little too much to drink I sometimesalways do sit-ups and push ups to feel better about the calories responsible for clouding my judgement.
- I can’t hide anything in my facial expressions, which can be either a blessing or a curse depending on the situation. If you say something stupid, chances are my face is going to give away that I think you’re an idiot.
- I love sweating. SO gross I know, but I can’t complete a work out unless I am sweaty. If I don’t sweat I don’t feel as though I accomplished anything.
- I am significantly more emotionally attached to my jewelry than I am my friends. I lost a ring my parents bought me for my 16th birthday in the snow for an entire month and cried an entire handful of times. My heart really hurt.
- There are two exceptions to my previous fact. My best friend Jen who attends the University of Florida (wah) and my cousin Katherine who is at Westfield State.
- I only started actually wearing makeup recently and I can’t get enough. By that I mean in high school I would wear eyeliner and mascara and call it a day. Dance makeup was a completely different story, obviously.
- I don’t like Lady Gaga. Nor do I like Taylor Swift. Judge me.
- I can (and have) stay in for an entire weekend watching documentaries on the history channel. World War II time frame is my favorite. Yes, I do turn down plans with my friends using the excuse “I’m watching a documentary.” They don’t react anymore.
- One thing I despise more than anything is mean comments over the way someone looks. In my opinion it should never ever happen.
- I want nothing more than to live in Australia for a year or two. Maybe three.
- There are a million things I want do with my life thus making it so I have no idea which path to choose.
- Cadbury eggs are a food group. My favorite food group actually.
- I think I am one of the funniest people I have ever met. I laugh at/with myself ALL of the time.
- This post was worked on for about two and half hours on and off because I get distracted so easily.
There you go ladies! 20 super random facts about yours truly! Have a lovely Thursday!